Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by Auk could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC RF Radiation Exposure Statement
This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
This equipment complies with RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes :
(1) l'appareil nedoit pas produire de brouillage, et
(2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement.
Radio apparatus containing digital circuitry which can function separately from the operation of a transmitter or an associated transmitter, shall comply with ICES-003. In such cases, the labeling requirements of the applicable RSS apply, rather than the labeling requirements in ICES-003. This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
L'équipement a été évalué comme satisfaisant aux exigences générales en matière d'exposition aux radiofréquences. L'appareil peut être utilisé sans restriction dans des conditions d'exposition portatives.
RED safety requirements
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Maximum operating temperature: 25℃ (as determined by the power adapter).